In the Harvest Moon world, I have played in two communities. There was Mineral Town (Which you play in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon: More Freinds of Mineral Town) and then there was Forget-Me-Not Valley (In which you play in A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Harvest moon DS, an Harvest Moon DS Cute).
This is the first event in More Friends of Mineral Town, where the character reads about a farm in an ad and buys said farm. (The character's name, if not your choice, is actually Claire.)
<(Picture of table with newspaper; not entire screen.)>
Claire: I'm home...
<(Black screen)>
Claire: ........
I live by myself, so of
course there is no reply.
Huh...
An ordinary day after
an ordinary day...
Get up in the morning,
go to work as usual,
leave work, go to eat,
go home and sleep...
Everyday...
The same pattern...
Isn't there something
exciting in this world?
<(Screen reappears with Claire next to the table)>
Claire: ........
I guess not... Well,
I have to work tomorrow.
Let's read the paper
and go to bed.
<(Faces the table)>
Rustle... Rustle...
Claire: Well, what's going on in
the world...?
Huh?
What's this?
Claire: [...]
<(Black screen)>
Voice: Would you like to enjoy
a peaceful and refreshing
farm life?
For more info, contact:
[] /\ [] - /\ X /\ X
<(Screen Reappears)>
Claire: Farm...
<(Memories flash across screen, each of which pictures Claire doing soemthing farm-related)>
<(Blank screen)>
Claire: !!!!
<(Screen reappears)>
Claire: This is it!
Something exciting!
Let's call...
<(Runs across screen)>
Claire: Pi, pa, pi, po...
Hello, is this MT Realtor?
I'm calling about the
farm...
<(Screen fades)>
That's all for now. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment